Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life Is Better With A Soundtrack

I've never had a talent for music, but I've always had a love for it. I've recently added music to my workout regime and (yes, Virginia, there's a spreadsheet) have found that simply doing so boosts my meter-per-minute on the rowing machine by 5.6% ... :-)

At the gym yesterday, a new friend asked what was on my playlist. Here's the answer to her question -- an eclectic collection that flows from a lifetime of adventures, captivations, and fascinations ...

All For Leyna: Billy Joel
Anticipation: Carly Simon
As Good As I Once Was: Toby Keith
Barracuda: Heart
Born To Be Wild: Steppenwolf
California Girls: Katy Perry
Defying Gravity: Wicked
Diamonds and Rust: Joan Baez
Firework: Katy Perry
For Good: Wicked
Forever Young: Rod Stewart
Get the Party Started: Pink
Hooked On A Feeling: Grand Funk Railroad
How Do You Like Me Now: Toby Keith
I Can’t Dance: Genesis
I Hope You Dance: Lee Ann Womack
I Kissed A Girl: Katy Perry
Impossible Dream: Richard Kiley
I’m So Excited: Pointer Sisters
Jukebox Hero: Foreigner
Just The Way You Are: Bruno Mars
Man, I Feel Like A Woman: Shania Twain
My Sharona: The Knack
Poker Face: Lady Gaga
Redneck Woman: Gretchen Wilson
See You Again: Miley Cyrus
Simply Irresistible: Robert Palmer
Something to Talk About: Bonnie Raitt
The Song Remembers When: Trisha Yearwood
Sweet Home Alabama: Lynard Skynard
Taking Care of Business: Bachman Turner Overdrive
Teenage Dream: Katy Perry
Travelin’ Band: Creedence Clearwater Revival
Walking In Memphis: Marc Cohn
We Got the Beat: The GoGos

No comments: